- How many days do you need to prepare and ship my order?
30 days (from the moment of receiving the application to shipment)
- What kind of transportation can you offer?
By air, by sea and auto transport
- What is the delivery time?
It takes 2-3 days worldwide by air and 30 days by sea.
- How long is the shelf life of brine shrimp eggs out of the fridge?
Packed brine shrimp eggs can be stored at room temperature 20-22C without loss of quality for at least 30 days.
- What is the salinity of Great Yarovoe Lake?
- What is the harvest time?
From the middle of July until the end of November.
- How is customer support performed?
At all stages, 24/7. After receiving an invitation our technical specialist will be able to visit your production site if necessary.
- How thick is the ice on the lake in the winter?
up to 1.5 meters.
- When does the lake freeze?
At the end of November or at the beginning of December
- What is the size of a nauplius?
It is 450-500 microns after 24 hours of incubation.
- What is the color of Biomass?
It has saturated bright orange color.